Need to more easily schedule meetings with co-workers who aren't using CalendarHero?
Team plan users who are using Google Calendar across their organization can now use “Instant Co-worker Scheduling” to easily know when other co-workers are available to meet.
When this setting is enabled CalendarHero will use the Google free/busy calendar permissions to sync availability for all applicable co-workers. Knowing your co-workers' availability means CalendarHero can automatically offer you the best time to meet when you request a meeting (or use Find Times to accelerate a meeting request). Ultimately this means faster scheduling for everyone.
Please note: While CalendarHero has access to free vs busy availability for your co-workers - it is not able to view any meeting details.
Managing Co-Worker Scheduling
By default, this setting is on for all users. To manage this setting:
- Go to My Integrations Calendar
- Select "..." Calendar Settings
- Under "Instant Co-worker Scheduling" select Enable or Disable
- "Enable" will use the co-worker's free/busy availability to find the best time to meet
- "Disable" will NOT use the co-worker's free/busy availability