This includes automatically sending you:
- A morning briefing for a quick overview of your day
- A meeting briefing 1 hour before the meeting to ensure you are prepared
- Notifications for pending meeting responses (e.g. declines, meeting bookings)
- Notifications for overlapping meetings
Your "Preferred" platform (chat or email) will receive notifications; including the morning briefing and upcoming meeting briefings.
You can turn meeting briefings on / off and set your preferred time for the morning briefing and meeting briefings in your meeting settings: https://app.calendarhero.com/settings/meeting
Every morning your assistant can send you a morning briefing of your upcoming day. This will include:
- the weather
- a list of upcoming meetings
- the status of any pending meetings (including who has responded and who hasn't)
- an overview of your productivity savings
Upcoming Meeting Briefings
Your assistant can send you a meeting briefing 1 hour before each meeting to help you prepare you for your upcoming meeting.
Recruiters: If you integrate your ATS (Applicant Tracking System) then a link directly to the candidate's record in the ATS is now included in CalendarHero’s meeting briefings - making it easy for recruiters or hiring managers to access relevant information before they meet the candidate. A user simply clicks the link and is taken to the candidate record in the ATS system.
Sales Teams: If you integrate your CRM then a link directly to the deal record in the CRM is now included in CalendarHero’s meeting briefings - making it easy for sales reps and account managers to access relevant information before they meet their prospect or client. A user simply clicks the link and is taken to the associated record in the integrated CRM.