Users can now easily add meeting instructions to their Meeting Acceptance page and the Personal Scheduling link form. This is useful for adding a brief bio or clarifying the general purpose of the scheduled event. Please note meeting instructions are different than the Agenda/Description which is unique to each individual meeting.
Perhaps you want to add some general instructions about your meeting assistant such as:
- "Hi, my meeting assistant knows and shares my availability seamlessly. Please choose a time most convenient for you."
As a Recruiter, you might want to add instructions about the interview process:
- for a screening call such as: "Book your 20 min interview screening call with Sarah Silver, Head Tech Recruiter. I look forward to talking with you!"
- or a personal bio to introduce yourself such as: "Sarah Silver is the Sr. Tech Recruiter at TechConsultants Ltd, and specializes in recruiting for Toronto-based Software Engineer and Product Management roles".
Or your sales team might want to add custom copy to educate prospects:
- '30-minute demo with the MALTech team. This is a great opportunity for us to learn more about your use case and provide you with the right resources to get you started!'
Adding Meeting Instructions
Meeting instructions are optional and can be added to the Meeting Type. The Rich-Text Editor allows you to add stylings such as bolding, italics, and bullet points for greater control over your message.
Once added they appear for all meetings associated with the meeting type. Where exactly do Meeting Instructions appear? See Viewing Meeting Instructions examples below
Please note Meeting Instructions are different than the Agenda/Description which is unique to each individual meeting.
Viewing Meeting Instructions
Once added Meeting instructions appear on the Meeting Acceptance page and the Personal Scheduling link form.
Personal Scheduling Link
- Meeting Instructions appear at the right